SUPER FAST LOTTERY
Deadlines for Claiming Prizes
A ticket holder forfeits any claim to a prize for a draw game after the expiration of the 100th day following the draw date; and for a scratch ticket game after the expiration of the 100th day following the official "end of game" as determined by the Commission. These deadlines may be extended for a period of time for certain "eligible" military personnel. If you believe you are "eligible," you may contact our Customer Service VIA Email email@example.com for additional details.
Claims subject to applicable laws, rules, procedures and final decisions of the Executive Director.
To find the All India Lottery claim center nearest you,
Proper identification is defined as one of the following documents or combination of documents:
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15.CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
16.Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
18. Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/Administrations
19.Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
20.Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/update
21. Certificate of Identity having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councilor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
Follow these simple DOs and DON'Ts for speedy claims:
- DO provide only one signature per ticket.
- DO submit a claim form with tickets that are mailed in to a claim center.
- DON'T purchase a "winning ticket" from a stranger. The ticket may be stolen, altered, fake, or the prize may already be paid.
- DON'T attempt to tape or glue torn tickets together before submitting them with a claim. Just submit the torn pieces.
- DON'T use "white-out" to cover information on the ticket.
- DON'T make extra marks or notes on the tickets.
- DON'T scribble out information on the tickets.